How to Create a Windows Vista Password Reset Disk
"I forgot password on Windows Vista, but I do not have windows vista password reset disk, How to reset the lost windows vista password without password reset disk?"
If you have created a Windows Vista password reset disk, it can help to reset the lost windows vista password. If not, don't worry! Now you can use Windows Password Recovery to create a Windows Vista password reset disk easily, and then use this windows Vista password reset disk to reset your lost or forgotten vista password.
Windows Password Recovery is an all-in-one password recovery tool, which can reset any lost or forgotten Windows password for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000. You can easily use this tool to create a bootable windows vista password reset disk to reset forgotten windows vista password in minutes.
The bellowed tips will tell you how to create a bootable Windows Vista password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive disk with this windows password recovery software.
Step 1. Create a Bootable Windows Vista Password Reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive Disk
After installing the program on your computer, run it. And you'll get the interface as follow.
Then insert a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive to your computer, and then select your target devices. Click 'Burn to CD/DVD' button or 'Burn to USB' button to start create a bootable Windows Vista password reset cd/dvd/usb disk.
Step 2. Use Windows Vista Password Reset Disk to Reset Windows Vista password
Now you can use a bootable Windows Vista password reset disk to reset forgotten Windows vista administrator and other account password on any computer.
1. Insert the Windows vista password reset disk to your locked computer and set the computer to boot from Windows vista password reset boot CD/DVD or USB drive.
To set the computer to boot from windows vista password reset disk CD/DVD-ROM, please refer to How to set computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM.
To set the computer to boot from windows vista password reset disk USB drive, please refer to How to set computer to boot from USB drive.
2. After booting the windows vista password reset disk correctly, Windows Password Recovery will start up and display a friendly window automatically. Then select a user account and click "Reset" button to remove your lost password instantly.
Now take out of the bootable windows vista password reset disk and restart the computer. Then you can access your computer without any password.
As You can see, all the process is very easy and quickly! You can easily recover Windows vista password with this windows vista password reset disk.
- Reset Windows Password
- Reset Windows 7 Password
- Windows 7 Password Reset
- Recover Windows 7 Password
- Forgot Windows 7 Password
- Recover Windows XP Password
- Recover Windows Vista Password
- Bypass Windows 7 Password
- Dell Password Reset
- HP Password Reset
- Acer Password Reset
- Toshiba Password Reset
- Reset Windows 8 Password
- Windows 8 Password Recovery
- Crack Windows 7 Password
- Hack Windows 7 Password
- Bypass Windows Password
- Reset Windows XP Password
- Bypass Windows XP Password
- Hack Windows XP Password
- Unlock Windows XP Password
- Crack Windows XP Password
- Reset Windows Vista Password
- Forgot Windows Vista Password
- Unlock Windows Vista Password
- Remove Windows XP Password
- Remove Windows Vista Password
- Crack Windows Vista Password
- Hack Windows Vista Password
- Bypass Windows Vista Password
- Windows Password Reset Disk
- Windows 7 Password Reset Disk
- Windows XP Password Reset Disk
- Remove Windows Password
- Windows Vista Password Reset Disk
- Unlock Excel Password
- Recover Windows Password