How to set computer to boot from CD/DVD
When you start your computer, check the boot-screen for setup key, In most newer pc it will be DELETE key, so make sure to check it. There are some differences such as Entry Key and menu options in various BIOS model and computer model. If you cannot find the example to match your computer, you can take one of them for reference that the key steps are the same.
How to boot from CD/DVD? Here are six cases about setting your computer to boot from CD/DVD drive via change the boot order in BIOS.
- Boot from CD/DVD - AMI BIOS
- Boot from CD/DVD - Award BIOS
- Boot from CD/DVD - Phoenix BIOS
- Boot from CD/DVD - Phoenix previous edition BIOS
- Boot from CD/DVD - Dell BIOS
- Boot from CD/DVD - IBM BIOS
- Press BIOS Entry Key to access BIOS setup utility.
- Open boot option.
- Select the CD-ROM drive as the first boot device.