How to Reset Toshiba Password
What can I do if I forgot Toshiba password on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2000? Just take it easy, here list three ways to help you complete Toshiba password recovery without losing any data.
Three methods for resetting Toshiba password:
- Use Windows password recovery tool.
- Use Windows password reset disk.
- Use Windows administrator account.
Method 1: Use Windows Password Recovery to reset Toshiba password
Windows Password Recovery is an effective Windows password reset tool, which helps you create a bootable password reset CD/DVD-ROM or USB flash drive to reset Toshiba password within minutes. Just four steps:
1. Download Windows Password Recovery and Install the software
2. Burn a bootable Toshiba password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive with this software.
3. Start your locked computer from the bootable password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
To set the computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM, please refer to How to set computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM.
To set the computer to boot from USB drive, please refer to How to set computer to boot from USB drive.
4. Reset Toshiba Password.
Select a user and then click 'Reset' button to reset the password. Now you can log on your Toshiba windows system without password.
Method 2: Use Windows password reset disk to recover Toshiba password
Windows password reset disk can help you easily reset your Toshiba password with a few clicks. If you have created a Windows password reset disk for your locked account, you can use it to reset the password. Just three steps:
1. Log on your Toshiba computer with the target Windows account and then enter a wrong password in the welcome screen password box, and hit Enter.
2. Insert the Toshiba password reset disk in locked computer and then click "Reset password".
3. Follow the steps in the Password Reset wizard to to finish resetting Toshiba password.
Method 3: Use Windows administrator account
If you have an accessible Windows administrator account, you can simply reset Toshiba password on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008. 2003, 2000. Here take Toshiba Windows 7 laptop for example.
Follow the steps below to reset Toshiba password for windows 7:
Step 1: Click "Start" button, type "lusrmgr.msc" in the Search box and press "Enter" key.
Step 2: Double-click the Users folder, and all user accounts will be listed. Then right-click a user account which you want to reset its password and select "Set Password"
Sounds Great? Get "Windows Password Recovery Tool" Now!
- Reset Windows Password
- Reset Windows 7 Password
- Windows 7 Password Reset
- Recover Windows 7 Password
- Forgot Windows 7 Password
- Recover Windows XP Password
- Recover Windows Vista Password
- Bypass Windows 7 Password
- Dell Password Reset
- HP Password Reset
- Acer Password Reset
- Toshiba Password Reset
- Reset Windows 8 Password
- Windows 8 Password Recovery
- Crack Windows 7 Password
- Hack Windows 7 Password
- Bypass Windows Password
- Reset Windows XP Password
- Bypass Windows XP Password
- Hack Windows XP Password
- Unlock Windows XP Password
- Crack Windows XP Password
- Reset Windows Vista Password
- Forgot Windows Vista Password
- Unlock Windows Vista Password
- Remove Windows XP Password
- Remove Windows Vista Password
- Crack Windows Vista Password
- Hack Windows Vista Password
- Bypass Windows Vista Password
- Windows Password Reset Disk
- Windows 7 Password Reset Disk
- Windows XP Password Reset Disk
- Remove Windows Password
- Windows Vista Password Reset Disk
- Unlock Excel Password
- Recover Windows Password