How to Reset Windows Domain Admin(Active Directory) Password
How do I Reset Domain Password(Active Directory) on Windows Server 2008(R2), 2003(R2), 2000 when I forgot it? Don't be depressed any more for this thing happens to almost every one. Just select the right way, you will find it very easy to finish the Windows Server domain password reset.
In this page, we would like to recommend the best Windows Domain Password Recovery software to help you recover Active Directory Domain password on Windows Server 2008(R2), 2003(R2), 2000 AD (Active Directory) domain controller easily and quickly.
This best Windows Domain Password Recovery software name Windows Password Recovery, which enables you reset Domain Administartor password and other domain user password easily without any data losing or file damage.
To reset Active Directory Domain administrator and other user password on Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000, just need 2 steps:
- Create a Windows domain password reset disk with Windows Password Recovery Ultimate
- Reset Windows Server 2008/2003/2000 domain password(Reset Active Directory password)
Create a Windows domain password reset disk with Windows Password Recovery Ultimate
Step 1: Download and Install the software
Free download Windows Password Recovery Ultimate on another accessible computer, install and launch.
Step 2: Insert a CD/DVD or USB Drive Flash Drive
Insert a CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive to computer, and then select your target devices.
Step 3: Burn a domain password reset disk
Click 'Burn to CD/DVD' button or 'Burn to USB' button to start burning.
Reset Windows Server 2008/2003/2000 domain password(Reset Active Directory password)
Insert the Windows domain password reset disk to your locked computer and set the computer to boot from CD/DVD or USB drive.
To set the computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM, please refer to How to set computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM.
To set the computer to boot from USB drive, please refer to How to set computer to boot from USB drive.
Step 1: After booting from the Windows domain password reset boot disk, Windows Password Recovery Ultimate will start up and display a friendly window automatically. Select a Windows system you want to reset its user password.
Step 3: Select a user you want to reset its password, such as "Administrator".
Step 4: Click 'Reset' button to reset the password.
Note: The password will be set to Pakey@2011 by default. Please remember it.
Step 5: Click 'Reboot' button to restart computer.
When following dialog pop up, eject Windows domain password reset disk, and click 'Yes' button to restart.
Now you can log on Windows domain as administrator with the new password.
Ready to try or buy?
- Reset Windows Password
- Reset Windows 7 Password
- Windows 7 Password Reset
- Recover Windows 7 Password
- Forgot Windows 7 Password
- Recover Windows XP Password
- Recover Windows Vista Password
- Bypass Windows 7 Password
- Dell Password Reset
- HP Password Reset
- Acer Password Reset
- Toshiba Password Reset
- Reset Windows 8 Password
- Windows 8 Password Recovery
- Crack Windows 7 Password
- Hack Windows 7 Password
- Bypass Windows Password
- Reset Windows XP Password
- Bypass Windows XP Password
- Hack Windows XP Password
- Unlock Windows XP Password
- Crack Windows XP Password
- Reset Windows Vista Password
- Forgot Windows Vista Password
- Unlock Windows Vista Password
- Remove Windows XP Password
- Remove Windows Vista Password
- Crack Windows Vista Password
- Hack Windows Vista Password
- Bypass Windows Vista Password
- Windows Password Reset Disk
- Windows 7 Password Reset Disk
- Windows XP Password Reset Disk
- Remove Windows Password
- Windows Vista Password Reset Disk
- Unlock Excel Password
- Recover Windows Password