How to Recover Windows Vista Password
What can we do when we lost or forgot your Windows Vista password? It is the most direct and simplest way to Recover Windows Vista password with a reliable Windows password recovery tool. Windows Password Recovery is one of these Windows recovery software which can help to recover Windows Vista password.
The belowed tips will tell you how to step by step recover Windows Vista password with the best Windows Password Recovery software.
Before starting to recover Vista password with this Windows password recovery tool, a USB flash drive or CD/DVD and an available computer with optical driver are required.
Just three steps to recover your windows vista password:
- Create a Windows Vista password recovery disk
- Boot the computer from CD/DVD or USB Drive
- Recover Windows Vista password
Step 1: Create a Windows Vista password recovery disk
1. Download and Install the software
Free download the simple-to-use Windows Vista Password Recovery, install and launch.
2. Insert a CD/DVD or USB Drive Flash Drive
Insert a CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive to computer, and then select your target devices.
3. Burn a windows vista password recovery disk
Click 'Burn to CD/DVD' button or 'Burn to USB' button to start burning.
Step 2: Boot the computer from CD/DVD or USB Drive
Insert the Windows Vista password recovery disk to your locked computer and set the computer to boot from CD/DVD or USB drive.
To set the computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM, please refer to How to set computer to boot from CD/DVD-ROM.
To set the computer to boot from USB drive, please refer to How to set computer to boot from USB drive.
Step 3: Recover lost Windows Vista password
1. After booting from the Windows Vista password recovery boot disk, Windows Password Recovery will start up and display a friendly window automatically. Select a Windows Vista system you want to reset its user password.
2. Select a user you want to recover its password.
3. Click 'Reset' button to remove the password.
4. Click 'Reboot' button to restart computer.
When following dialog pop up, eject Windows Vista password recovery disk, and click 'Yes' button to restart.
Ready to try or buy?
- Reset Windows Password
- Reset Windows 7 Password
- Windows 7 Password Reset
- Recover Windows 7 Password
- Forgot Windows 7 Password
- Recover Windows XP Password
- Recover Windows Vista Password
- Bypass Windows 7 Password
- Dell Password Reset
- HP Password Reset
- Acer Password Reset
- Toshiba Password Reset
- Reset Windows 8 Password
- Windows 8 Password Recovery
- Crack Windows 7 Password
- Hack Windows 7 Password
- Bypass Windows Password
- Reset Windows XP Password
- Bypass Windows XP Password
- Hack Windows XP Password
- Unlock Windows XP Password
- Crack Windows XP Password
- Reset Windows Vista Password
- Forgot Windows Vista Password
- Unlock Windows Vista Password
- Remove Windows XP Password
- Remove Windows Vista Password
- Crack Windows Vista Password
- Hack Windows Vista Password
- Bypass Windows Vista Password
- Windows Password Reset Disk
- Windows 7 Password Reset Disk
- Windows XP Password Reset Disk
- Remove Windows Password
- Windows Vista Password Reset Disk
- Unlock Excel Password
- Recover Windows Password